Reporting complaints

The Dispute Resolution (DISP) rules require firms to send us reports on volumes of complaints. Find out how to submit one.

You should do this online through Gabriel (our reporting system for collecting, validating and storing regulatory data).

Credit unions can use the standard paper form (PDF, 123KB, 4 pages) since their complaints reporting is governed by CREDS (as opposed to DISP) requirements.

Read more about Gabriel and how to register for the service.

Read the DISP rules in the Handbook.

Page updates

: Editorial amendment page update as part of the website refresh
: Link changed Broken link removed