Use Connect to make applications and notifications to us. It has replaced the ONA system for most of these processes.
Connect is our online system that you can use to submit applications and notifications for:
- approved persons
- appointed representatives
- variation of permission
- standing data
- part 4A permission (dual regulated firms still have to use the paper forms)
- payment institutions: authorise, register or cancel
- PSD agents: add, amend or remove
- cancellations of Part 4A permissions
- consumer buy-to-let registration
- suspicious transaction and order reports (STORs)
New application forms regarding MiFID, including those about Article 3 exemption, were issued on 30 January 2017. Until 31 March 2017, we’ll accept any applications that were already being completed in draft using the previous forms on Connect. After 1 April 2017, you will need to apply using the new application forms. If you have started to draft applications about MiFID using our previous forms, you should consider whether it is appropriate to switch to the new forms issued on 30 January 2017.
Supported internet browsers
To access Connect from March 2018 you will need a current or recent version of browsers such as: