Use Connect to make applications and notifications to us. It has replaced the ONA system for most of these processes.
Connect unavailable for NPPR from Friday (31 May)
Due to maintenance, from 31 May Connect will be unavailable for National Private Placement Regime (NPPR) Notifications and Material Change forms.
This will affect the submission of notifications by AIFMs marketing AIFs under Regulations 58, 59 and Regulation 57 of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Regulations 2013 (as amended).
If you have an urgent marketing requirement while Connect is unavailable, please email your notifications using the Excel forms and email addresses provided on our NPPR page.
We will publish further updates in due course on that page.
Connect is our online system that you can use to submit applications and notifications for:
- approved persons
- appointed representatives
- benchmark administrators
- cancellations of Part 4A permissions
- claims management temporary permission
- consumer buy-to-let registration
- electronic money institutions: authorise, register or cancel
- MiFID II notifications
- part 4A permission (dual regulated firms still have to use the paper forms)
- payment institutions: authorise, register or cancel
- PSD agents: add, amend or remove
- PSD2 Notifications
- firm details
- suspicious transaction and order reports (STORs)
- variation of permission
- NPPR Notifications (excluding EEA AIFMs marketing funds under Regulation 57)
- NPPR Material Change Notifications (excluding EEA AIFMs marketing funds under Regulation 57)
Supported internet browsers
To access Connect from March 2018 you will need a current or recent version of browsers such as: