Use Connect to make applications and notifications to us. It has replaced the ONA system for most of these processes.
The UK has left the EU, but EU law continues to apply until the end of the transition period agreed under the Withdrawal Agreement between the UK and the EU. The FCA’s interpretative guide on completing our forms after the UK’s withdrawal from the EU does not apply during the transition period and we have not amended our forms.
Please complete forms as previously until further notice.
Connect is our online system that you can use to submit applications and notifications for:
- approved persons
- appointed representatives
- benchmark administrators
- cancellations of Part 4A permissions
- claims management temporary permission
- consumer buy-to-let registration
- electronic money institutions: authorise, register or cancel
- MiFID II notifications
- part 4A permission (dual regulated firms still have to use the paper forms)
- change in control notifications (if your firm is only regulated by the FCA)
- payment institutions: authorise, register or cancel
- PSD agents: add, amend or remove
- PSD2 Notifications
- firm details
- suspicious transaction and order reports (STORs)
- variation of permission
- NPPR Notifications (excluding EEA AIFMs marketing funds under Regulation 57)
- NPPR Material Change Notifications (excluding EEA AIFMs marketing funds under Regulation 57)
- Annual client asset report (as per SUP 3)
- Money Laundering Regulation New Registrations
If your firm is only regulated by the FCA, you can also submit notifications for changes in control using Connect.
Supported internet browsers
To access Connect from March 2018 you will need a current or recent version of browsers such as: