Use Connect to make applications and notifications to us. It has replaced the ONA system for most of these processes.
Connect is our online system that you can submit applications and notifications for:
- approved persons
- appointed representatives
- variation of permission
- standing data
- part 4A permission (dual regulated firms still have to use the paper forms)
- payment institutions: authorise, register or cancel
- PSD agents: add, amend or remove
- cancellations of Part 4A permissions
- consumer buy-to-let registration
- suspicious transaction and order reports (STORs)
New application forms in relation to MiFID, including in relation to the Article 3 exemption, were issued on 30 January 2017. Any applications which were already being completed in draft using the previous forms on Connect will be accepted until 31 March 2017. After 1 April 2017, applicants will need to apply using the new application forms. Applicants that have started to draft applications in relation to MiFID using our previous forms are encouraged to consider whether it is appropriate to switch to the new forms issued on 30 January 2017.
Supported internet browsers
To access Connect from July 2017 you will need a current or recent version of browsers such as: