RegData is our new data collection platform for gathering regulatory data from firms. It replaces our Gabriel system, and makes it easier for firms to submit their data.
All 52,000 firms that provide regular regulatory submissions in Gabriel will need to use RegData.
As with Gabriel, you can use the RegData system to:
- submit regulatory data
- view a tailored schedule of your reporting requirements
- view all your submissions in one place
- print data items
RegData is built with more flexible technology so we can fix issues faster and continue to improve the user experience.
Refer to our resources page for user guides and explainer videos to guide you through every aspect of the system.
If you haven't yet moved to RegData, find out how you can prepare your firm for the move.
In the future, we will:
- publish technical guides and the details of any system upgrades
- keep firms regularly updated on developments via our website and other communications channels, including Regulation Round-up
To access RegData, we recommend you have:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or above (free download)
- Google Chrome
- a screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
The data items you submit won't change in RegData – you'll just complete your submission in the RegData system instead of Gabriel. We've already published help on how to complete some of the most common data items in Gabriel, such as financials or client money and asset returns, which remain the same for RegData.
We've also published data reference guides for Gabriel which remain the same for RegData.
Policy guidance and FAQs
This guidance applies to both our Gabriel and Regdata systems. It is currently set out on our Gabriel help and FAQs page.