Whether you’re finishing school, studying at university or have already entered the world of work, we offer you the chance to start your career and make a real difference.
Applications for our 2020 Graduate programmes are now open. Every year we invite graduates from a diverse range of backgrounds to join us – people just like you. Each of our graduate programmes last for two and a half years, and are made up of rotations around multiple teams. It doesn’t matter what subject you’re studying or have studied, we have a programme for you.
- Cyber & Information Resilience - defend against hackers and help firms prevent data breaches
- Data Science - gain a deeper understanding of data and learn how we use it to protect the public
- Market Oversight - tackle market abuse and oversee stock market transactions and trading
- Supervision - review and assess individuals and firms working in financial services
- Technology & Change - design and test technological solutions to help us evolve for the future
Applications now closed
- Economics - develop essential insights to support the evaluation and planning of our policies
- Enforcement - investigate firms and hold them accountable for any serious misconduct
- Human Resources - use your skills to build strong relationships and drive transformational change
- International - develop our strategy for engaging and influencing international organisations
- Strategy & Competition - use intelligence gathering and policy expertise to shape regulation
How to apply
To be eligible to apply for any of our graduate or summer internship programmes, you must have obtained or be on track to achieve a 2:1 degree or above from any university. We no longer have a requirement for UCAS points.
Application processes differ depending on the type of role you apply for. Find out about what to expect in our application process. If you have any queries about your application please call 0207 654 7202.
Applications for our 2020 Summer Internship programme are now open. Our ten week summer internship offer you the chance to work and learn alongside industry experts, giving you everything you need to decide whether a career with us is right for you. We offer both a generalist internship route as well as programmes specifically for Data Science, Technology & Change and Cyber Security. If successful, you could be offered a place on one of our graduate programmes for 2021.
- Cyber & Information Resilience summer internship
- Data Science summer internship
- Summer internship
- Technology & Change summer internship
Applications for our 2020 Apprenticeship Programmes will open in February 2020. Our apprenticeships offer you a 18-48 month opportunity to take part in key aspects of our day-to-day work, develop new skills and gain an industry leading qualification while you earn. We look for passion and integrity as well as ambition and aptitude. We don't require you to have previous work experience, but you will need to have attained 5 GCSEs (A-C) and 2 A-Levels. Please click here to register your interest.