Gabriel is our online system for collecting and storing regulatory data from firms.
The Gabriel test environment has been refreshed to include improved and more accurate test schedules.
We have also made a number of key changes to Gabriel, explain why we collect data on Retail Mediation Activities and have information to assist firms with new Financial Crime Report (REP-CRIM).
Use Gabriel to:
- submit regulatory data - see submission methods
- view a tailored schedule of your reporting requirements
- view all your submissions in one place
- print data items
The link below will take you to Gabriel's 'welcome' page. From here you can proceed to the log-in screen.
We have recently updated the Gabriel online training package. We have made it easier to navigate and introduced some new topics including:
- how to register for access to Gabriel
- performing system administrative functions
- the submission of Product Sales Data
Access the Gabriel online training.
Monday to Friday: 7am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 5pm
Support is provided by the contact centre, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, except Bank Holidays.