Gabriel is our online system for collecting and storing regulatory data from firms.
We have made a number of key changes to Gabriel and published a summary of why we collect data on Retail Mediation activities. We have also published FAQ's on the new Financial Crime Report (REP-CRIM).
Use Gabriel to:
- submit regulatory data - see submission methods
- view a tailored schedule of your reporting requirements
- view all your submissions in one place
- print data items
The link below will take you to Gabriel's 'welcome' page. From here you can proceed to the log-in screen.
We have recently updated the Gabriel online training package. We have made it easier to navigate and introduced some new topics including:
- how to register for access to Gabriel
- performing system administrative functions
- the submission of Product Sales Data
Access the Gabriel online training.
Monday to Friday: 7am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 5pm
Support is provided by the contact centre, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, except Bank Holidays.