Explore our resources for Connect.
Connect videos and guides
Video guides (external website):
- Introduction to Connect user management
- Create a FSMA new authorisation application
- Complete a FSMA new authorisation application
- Complete a payment services new authorisation application supported by Payment services approach document (PDF)
- How to complete an interactive Connect form - Form A
Application/notification specific help
Within each Connect form there is help and guidance - this is either displayed on the form or through the help icon “?” shown at the end of certain questions.
More help on a particular type of application or notification can be found on these pages.
If you are a firm wanting to use Connect to complete your application for Consumer Credit Authorisation please see preparing for authorisation.
The guidance notes and sample forms below are for both limited and full Consumer Credit applications. The samples are examples only and will not be accepted as an application.
The notes are different depending on whether you need limited or full permission.
- Limited permission application guidance notes (consumer credit)
- Limited permission application sample form (consumer credit)
- Full permission application guidance notes (consumer credit)
- Full permission application sample form (consumer credit)
If you cannot find the information you need using the resources above you can call us on 0300 500 0597 or see other ways to contact us.