If you're a wholesale markets firm – or an adviser, trade body or business association that works with wholesale firms – find out how our pre-application support service (PASS) can provide extra support before you apply to us for authorisation.
On this page
The UK is a leading international centre for wholesale markets firms, including:
- buyside firms – such as:
- sellside firms – such as:
- wholesale service providers – such as:
We support the growth of these activities, and want to help more wholesale firms get to market more quickly across the UK, while maintaining our standards.
How we can support you
If you meet the criteria below, we can offer pre-application meetings, outreach events and FCA speakers.
You can also refer to our:
- page for all wholesale markets firm applicants
- how to apply for authorisation page which explains the authorisation process and our expectations of applicants
- relevant page for your business model (listed above) – this will have specific information for your application, which you should read alongside the how to apply page
- Innovation Hub which offers innovative firms a range of market-facing tools and initiatives, including the Regulatory Sandbox, Innovation Pathways and Digital Sandbox services