Our speaker request process is the formal channel for considering FCA’s external speaking engagements.
All speech requests must be submitted using the speaker request form – please do not contact individual FCA staff directly.
Please submit the form two to six months before to the event. Any requests submitted less than 4 weeks from the event date are likely to be declined.
Please fill in the form as clearly and accurately as possible and include:
- the subject of speech or panel you would like the speaker for
- a copy of draft/final agenda
- a list of confirmed speakers
- a list of attendees/invitees
Due to the high demand for FCA speakers, we cannot guarantee that the person you have requested will be available. However, if we see merit in FCA participation we will try to offer a suitable speaker for your event.
We review every request and consider the following:
- how topical the event is to FCA work and priorities
- availability of suitable speaker
- the suitability of the audience
- organiser – priority will be given to major UK trade associations events, although we are open to all requests
- number of requested speakers - (we usually offer no more than one speaker for the event
- location - the location impacts time and cost.
Responding to your request
We aim to get a decision back to you as soon as possible. However, this process may take up to 3 weeks. Our Speaker Request Coordinator will contact you with our final decision.
After the event
It would be useful to receive feedback on the event and our speaker – both from your delegate feedback and your own comments. This will help us to continue to make improvements for future similar events.
If you have any queries relating to speaker requests:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone 020 7066 1000