Request individual guidance

Find out how to request individual guidance.

You can submit a request for written guidance to us under SUP 9 via our Electronic submission system (ESS), selecting 'Individual guidance from the FCA on PR, LR or DTR'. You can also post or courier your request to us at: The Allocations Manager, UKLA Department, Financial Conduct Authority, 25 The North Colonnade, London E14 5HS.

For security reasons, we do not accept email submissions.

Your request should be in writing, include your own analysis of the question(s) posed, and identify the issuer to which it relates. We cannot give written guidance on an anonymous basis. On receiving your request, we will contact you to discuss the request and set out how we propose to resolve it. 

If you wish to discuss the status of your request, please contact our member of staff assigned to it or call our general administrative line on 020 7066 8348.