Find out about notifying us of a change to marketing material.
The following firms must notify us of material changes to the information provided with their marketing application:
- full-scope UK AIFMs that market funds in the UK/EEA
- EEA AIFMs that market funds in the UK to retail customers in accordance with regulation 54 of the HMT regulations
Material changes include where there has been a change to the management of the fund or a change to the information provided to investors under Article 23(1).
When to notify us of a change to marketing information
- of a planned material change at least one month before the change takes effect
- immediately of an unplanned change
How to notify us of a material change to the marketing of funds that you manage
Please complete the AIFMD Marketing Notification Form and the relevant annexes indicating in the form that the submission is a notification of material change.
- AIFMD marketing notification form
- AIFMD marketing - Annex 1: AIF details
- AIFMD marketing - Annex 2: schedule of cross-border marketing rights
- AIFMD marketing - Annex 3: Article 23/FUND 3.2.2R disclosure checklist
- AIFMD marketing - letter template
Email the completed form to [email protected].