Our Annual Report and Accounts shows how our work over the last year has met our objectives and delivered the key priorities in our Business Plan 2017/18.
- Annual Competition Report 2017/18 (PDF)
- Annual Diversity Report 2017/18 (PDF)
- Annual Anti-money Laundering Report 2017/18 (PDF)
- Enforcement annual performance account 2017/18 (PDF)
- Adroddiad a Chyfrifon Blynyddol 2017/18 (PDF)
In line with Our Mission, this report explains both the direct and indirect impact our work has had on consumer protection, market integrity and competition in the firms and markets we regulate.
It covers a wide range of our activities including:
- EU Withdrawal - as well as providing ongoing technical assistance to the Government, we have worked with firms to understand their future operation plans and their impact and continued our close cooperation with the European Supervisory Authorities.
- Regulatory change - we have made rules to improve firms’ transparency and accountability, the way they treat consumers and many of their business models.
- Treating consumers fairly – how our work aims to ensure firms treat customers fairly.