Following the release of retail investment events for the Live & Local regional programme, we are now announcing details of the first set of general insurance events taking place from September to December across the UK.
For general insurance firms, we are offering the following events:
- Interactive workshops with a focus on working to prevent harm
- Q&A roundtables with a panel of FCA and industry representatives
Registration is now open for these events in September to December 2017.
We are also planning two presentations in our London office in the autumn – one aimed at retail insurers and the other at Lloyd’s and London Markets firms. Details for these presentations will be available on the Live & Local webpage in September.
In addition, we are holding a series of events for retail investment firms, three consumer credit events in the autumn, ad-hoc events for various sectors that our Chairman and members of our Executive Committee will attend, and additional events focusing on our business plan priorities.
For general insurance and retail investment, we will visit each region more than once during the programme to give firms more opportunity to attend a variety of events.
Details for a new set of Live & Local events will be released every few months via our Live & Local webpage, Regulation Round-up, LinkedIn and Twitter. Sign up to our Live & Local email updates to be alerted by email to upcoming events in your region.
What delegates have said about the Live & Local programme:
- "Brings regulation to life."
- "Keeps you in touch with thinking on key issues."
- "Open, clear and willing to answer all questions."
- "Very informative and good to assess against the firm."
- "Important information presented in accessible format."
- "Always useful to hear real life experiences from the FCA."