Our rapid review and approval service for certain types of non-equity supplementary prospectuses and supplementary listing particulars.
The UKLA offers a Same day service (SDS) for the review and approval of most types of ‘routine’ supplementary prospectuses (SPs) and supplementary listing particulars (SLPs) relating to non-equity (i.e. debt) documents.
The SDS is not available if the non-equity supplementary prospectus or supplementary listing particulars:
- exceeds 5 pages in length
- triggers a requirement for additional PDR Annex disclosure cross-reference lists (e.g. if it contains pro forma financial information)
Should you be in any doubt over whether a document qualifies for SDS, please submit it to us promptly (and in any case before the deadline below), and we will contact you as soon as is possible to discuss whether it can be handled on a same day basis.
SDS relies on accurate completion of the submission requirements below, and supplements to be prepared in a form consistent with our Prospectus Rules and relevant published guidance. We will contact you as soon as possible if, upon receipt of your submission, we believe additional or amended information is required before we are in a position to approve your supplement.
All supplements (regardless of submission type) should comply with our Technical Note UKLA / TN / 605.2 relating to amendments to existing terms and conditions, drafting amendments or any amendments to any offer period or the offer amount; in particular, it is not possible to seek to add new securities to an existing prospectus or listing particulars.
To use the service, we require the following documents electronically by no later than 12 noon on the day the SP/SLP requires approval by the UKLA:
- a completed SP/SLP in final form (see required contents below)
- a copy of any document(s) being incorporated by reference (if applicable)
- completed SDS form (DOC)
- Form A (PDF) (unless SLPs)
- Document publication form (DOC)
On the business days before Christmas Day and New Year’s Day the deadline for approval is 10am.
All of these documents must be submitted via the Electronic Submission System by no later than 12 noon on the day the document requires approval by the UKLA. We only accept submissions via the Electronic Submission System.
- Date of the SP/SLP. Please ensure the supplementary is dated the day it is submitted. If it is received by the UKLA after 12 noon, please date the SP/SLP for the following business day.
- Definition. Please ensure the SP/SLP is defined accordingly
- Subject matter. Please ensure there is a clear explanation of the purpose for and subject matter in the SP/SLP
- Incorporation by reference. When incorporating by reference, please ensure a cross reference list is provided in the SP/SLP to enable investors to easily identify specific items of information. The cross reference list must specify where the information can be accessed by investors.
Confirmation of receipt
Once a document has been submitted, you will receive electronic confirmation that the document has been received. A member of staff will contact you once the document has been reviewed to inform you that your document has been approved or that it cannot be approved in its current state.