Make a report in confidence

If you think a firm or individual is involved in wrongdoing in an area we regulate and you need to make a report in confidence, you can speak to us. Every report we receive will be considered and we will protect your identity.


When you should talk to us | Protecting your identity | Who can make a report

Contact us

If you’d like to speak to someone about whistleblowing you can:

  • call our dedicated team: 0207 066 9200
  • email: [email protected]
  • write to us: Intelligence Department (Ref PIDA) Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN

Please note, we record all calls to make sure we have captured your information correctly.

External legal advice

The FCA are unable to provide legal advice on whistleblowing.

Protect, the whistleblowing charity, can provide advice about raising your concerns and your rights as a whistleblower.

Find out more

How to blow the whistle

Making a report | What to include | What we can do

Legal advice and whistleblowing

How the law applies | Sharing information | FCA and Tribunals

Whistleblowing in practice

What people blow the whistle about | Case studies