Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What we are consulting on this quarter
We are proposing to:
- make amendments to the TC qualifications table
- make minor consequential amendments to CREDS as a result of legislative changes to the Credit Unions Act 1979
- make minor amendments, including clarifications and corrections to COLL
- make changes to clarify the scope and application of COBS 19.7 and to improve the clarity of requirements under COBS 19.9
- make corrections and clarifications to MIFIDPRU 1, 4, 7 and 8, and IPRU-INV 1
- to make references to enactments in the Handbook ambulatory
Who this applies to
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
We want to know what you think of our proposals. Please use this online form or alternatively email: [email protected]
Comments should reach us by 8 January 2024 for Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
For more information, please view the FCA Handbook.