Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What we are consulting on this quarter
We are proposing:
- To make changes to the TC sourcebook
- To make changes to the derivatives trading obligation: removal of USD LIBOR derivative products from the scope of the DTO
- To move the Finalised Guidance on the FCA’s registration function under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 from its position as a static document on the website into the FCA Handbook
- To make changes to the Glossary of definitions, SYSC, COND, MIFIDPRU, IPRU-INV and SUP
- To make consequential changes to EG 19 which reflect the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations 2022
- To make changes to the PROD rules to disapply certain requirements where products are available for distribution to customers resident outside the UK (where the state in which the risk is situated is outside the UK)
- To make changes to the Consumer Duty rules to deliver the policy on which we consulted
Who this applies to
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
This consultation has now closed. We will publish feedback on responses in upcoming Handbook Notices once we have reviewed your comments.
For more information, please view the FCA Handbook.