Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What we are consulting on this quarter
We are proposing:
- An amendment to how legal expenses insurance is reported under our value measures reporting
- To move application forms from the Handbook
- To amend the Handbook to reflect branding changes made by the Money and Pensions Service
- To amend references in the Handbook due to the cessation of LIBOR
- Consequential changes to the Prospectus Regulation Rules and Listing Rules to align with changes to prospectus regime guidance
- Alterations to the question and guidance notes (SUP 16 Annex 1B) for form FIN-A (Annual Report and Accounts form)
- To amend the TD ESEF Regulation on corporate reporting in machine-readable electronic format, which relates to our rules in DTR 4.1, to allow issuers to use a wider range of taxonomies when preparing annual financial reports for the financial years starting on or after 1 January 2021 and 2022
- Changes to PERG to take account of the increased scope of participants permitted to bid on the UK emission trading scheme auction platform – notably, certain third country firms
Who this applies to
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
We want to know what you think of our proposals. Please use this online form or alternatively email: [email protected]
Comments should reach us by 27 September 2021 for Chapter 2; 4 October 2021 for Chapter 3; 11 October 2021 for Chapters 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
For more information please view the FCA Handbook.