In our Discussion Paper we asked whether premium listing obligations to open-ended investment companies (OEICs) should be dis-applied and OEICs should be listed in the standard-listing segment. Following our Feedback Statement, we committed to preparing rules for consultation for the standard-listing of OEICs.
Who this applies to
This consultation paper will be of interest to:
- investors, including retail investors, who own shares in premium listed OEICs or are considering investing in them
- OEICs that already have a premium listing of their shares or are considering applying to the FCA for a listing
- fund managers of OEICs
- advisors to the above, including FCA-approved sponsor firms
Respond to our consultation
We are asking for comments on this Consultation Paper (CP) by 1 October 2020.
You can also:
- email your responses to [email protected] or
- write to: Jayne Williams or Babatunde Carew, Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN
We want to know what you think of our proposals. We will consider all the feedback received before publishing final rules.
17/03/2020: Information changed Consultation closing date extended