Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What we are consulting on
We are proposing to make changes to:
- DEPP and EG reflecting the FCA’s powers following the Bank Recovery and Resolution Order 2016
- the Market Conduct sourcebook (MAR) relating to ESMA’s guidelines on commodity derivatives
- SUP and EG arising from the extended Immigration Act 2014 (as amended by the Immigration Act 2016)
- PR 1.2.3R in anticipation of the Prospectus Regulation coming into force and minor amendments to LR Appendix 1, PR Appendix 1 and the Glossary
- REC 3.9 and MAR 5.6, and minor amendments to REC 2.3
- COBS and MCOB to improve firms’ communication with consumers
- our regulatory reporting requirements
What you need to do
We want to know what you think of our proposals. Comments should reach us by 3 April 2017 for Chapter 5 Q1, and 3 May 2017 for Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5 (Q2 and Q3) 6, 7 and 8 (see the Overview section of the QCP for more details).
You can also:
- email us at: email@example.com
For more information see the FCA Handbook.