Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What we are consulting on
We are proposing to make changes to:
- DEPP due to a change in our governance structure
- LR, in the meaning of Premium Listing Principle 6 and, to DTR, on where diversity reporting may be located under corporate governance reporting requirements
- DISP relating to access to the Financial Ombudsman Service for PEPs, and referrals to TPO
- the Glossary definition of fee-paying payment service provider and to FEES 5 Annex 1R to collect the general levy for the Financial Ombudsman Service from RAISPs
- EG, alongside other miscellaneous changes, to ensure full implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive
- the guidance notes on the completion of the Annual Financial Crime Report (REP-CRIM) to reflect changes in the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds(Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 (MLRs)
- regulatory reporting requirements
Who this consultation is aimed at
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
We want to know what you think of our proposals. Comments should reach us by 1 January 2018 for Chapters 2, 6 and 7, and 1 February 2018 for Chapters 3, 4, 5 and 8.
Find out more
For more information:
- view the FCA Handbook