Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What we are consulting on
We are proposing to make changes to:
- FEES 3 (variations of permission) to provide payment initiation and account services
- DEPP and EG to reflect the transposition of the PRIIPs Regulation
- COBS 16 and also to forms and associated parts of the Handbook related to the Insurance Distribution Directive
- IFPRU 2.2 to ensure full implementation of the Capital Requirements Directive (CRD)
- clarify how firms may provide personal projections in relation to the PRIIPs key information document
- the economic assumptions in COBS 13 Annex 2 following periodic review
- our SUP regulatory reporting requirements
- address a potential barrier to consumers accessing retirement interest-only mortgages and correct an error in the definition of ‘lifetime mortgage’
Who is this consultation aimed at?
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
This consultation has now closed. We will publish feedback on responses and issue a Policy Statement once we have reviewed your comments.