Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
Note: Additional proposed amendments to the Handbook in relation to Chapter 6: Changes relating to HM Treasury SME finance measures have been inserted as Appendix 6C: Fees Changes (12/06/2015).
What are we consulting on this quarter?
We are proposing to:
- transpose the UK Corporate Governance Code
- make changes to the new capital rules for self-invested personal pension operators
- make minor amendments to MCOB and TC
- make minor amendments to various parts of the handbook in relation to the Consumer Rights Act
- make technical amendments relating to HM Treasury's SME finance measures
Who is this consultation aimed at?
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
What are the next steps?
We want to know what you think of our proposals. Comments should reach us by 5 July 2015 for Chapters 4 and 5, and by 5 August 2015 for the remaining chapters.
Want to find out more?
For more information:
- view the FCA Handbook