Our Annual Report and Accounts gives updates on what we have delivered and achieved in the past year. It shows how we have responded to coronavirus (Covid-19), while delivering the objectives and key priorities in our Business Plan 2020/21.
- Annual Diversity Report 2020/21 (PDF)
- Implementing the recommendations from the Independent Reviews (PDF)
- Enforcement data 2020/21
- Investment management data 2020/21
- Pay gap data 2021
- Market cleanliness statistics 2020/21
- Trade transparency and market liquidity data 2020/21
- Service standards 2020/21
- Adroddiad a Chyfrifon Blynyddol 2020/21
We outline the work we have undertaken in response to the pandemic, our key priorities, our cross-cutting priorities and our priorities within specific sectors. This covers a wide range of activities including:
- Our response to coronavirus – we brought in payment deferrals, restricted repossessions of homes, goods and vehicles and ensured essential consumer services remained available.
- International and EU withdrawal – we worked with the Government to ensure continuity for consumers and firms, and to protect UK markets.
- Transforming the way we carry out our role as a regulator – we have developed the shape and scope of our plans to become a more efficient and effective regulator.
- How we’re implementing the independent reviews – we have established a programme of work that brings together all of the actions we are taking to implement the recommendations from the independent reviews.
Annual Public Meeting
Our Annual Public Meeting will be held on 28 September, where we will discuss our 2020/21 Annual Report and Accounts. There will be an opportunity for questions to the Chair, Chief Executive and executive directors of the FCA. To register visit our webinars page.