PPI Deadline 29 Aug 2019

Search for a provider to contact about PPI


Search for a bank or other provider (e.g a building society, catalogue credit firm, credit card) to find links to their PPI websites and contact details if you need to your provider a question about the progress of an existing PPI complaint.

PPI complaints deadline

Generally, if you didn’t make a complaint to your provider on or before 29 August 2019, you can no longer claim money back for PPI by complaining to providers or the Financial Ombudsman Service.

If you complained to a provider about PPI on or before 29 August 2019, your provider should firstly acknowledge that they have received your complaint.

Visit After you complain about PPI for more information on what happens next, how long you should wait for a response from your provider, and what to do if you aren’t happy with your final response.

- results

We don’t have contact information for the bank or other provider you are searching for. 

If you want to search again, you should:

  • check your spelling 
  • search again using different words – it might help to search using fewer words
  • check your paperwork to find out whether your provider uses other names that you should search for
  • check your store card paperwork to find the name of the financial business that provided the store card

If you can’t find this information or still aren’t sure which provider to contact, you can contact us.

How to contact a provider

If you know the bank or other provider that you want to contact about PPI, you should be able to find more information and contact details on:

  • the provider’s website
  • your original paperwork and more recent statements

You can use the free PPI complaint form (DOC) to explain your claim. This is provided by the Financial Ombudsman Service and is sometimes called a ‘PPI questionnaire’. You should complete at least the first 2 pages.

Before you contact a provider you should find out:

Providers that no longer exist

If you think you were sold PPI by a provider that has gone out of business, you may be able to claim on the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) – find out if the FSCS can help.

Web chat
Web chat
The PPI webchat service is currently unavailable.
Official Twitter feed of the FCA
Visit PPI on Twitter