Change or cancel a passport

Find out how to change or cancel a passport.

To notify us about changes or cancellations to an FCA passport, you should use Connect. To cancel the passport of an Appointed Representative under an IDD passport, you should email [email protected].

To notify the PRA about changes to a PRA passport, you should use its notification forms. To cancel your passport, email [email protected].

Check the relevant regulator for your passport.