ESMA published its final guidelines on the reporting obligations for Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs) on 8 August 2014.
See ESMA's final guidelines on the reporting obligations for AIFMs (PDF).
AIFMs need to submit transparency reports using Gabriel using a Product Reference Number (PRN).
AIFMD data reporting templates for Gabriel.
Help with reporting
- Important information for AIFMD Annex IV transparency reporters - submitting accurate, consistent and complete data
- Common AIFMD validation errors
- Questions and answers - important Gabriel information for AIFMD Annex IV transparency reporting: existing Gabriel users should access Gabriel in order to view their Product Reference Numbers (PRNs)
- Information on reporting Annex IV transparency information - Full-Scope UK AIFMs, Small Authorised UK AIFMs and Small Registered UK AIFMs
- Information on reporting Annex IV transparency information – Above-Threshold non-EEA AIFMs and Small non-EEA AIFMs
- Questions & Answers - reporting Annex IV transparency information to the FCA (updated 28 November 2014)