Firms hoping to take part in Cohort 3 of our Sandbox service can ask questions about their application or discuss their business model at our regulatory surgery on Thursday 13 July 2017.
Who should apply
The regulatory surgery is open to any firm applying to take part in Sandbox Cohort 3. A maximum of three people from your firm can attend the session.
When they will take place
Regulatory surgery slots are in 20-minute intervals from 11am to 2pm on Thursday 13 July 2017. Please only book one surgery slot for your firm.
Where they will take place
The sessions will take place at our offices or by conference call if this is easier for your firm.
Financial Conduct Authority
25 The North Colonnade
How to apply
Please send the following information by 12pm on 7 July 2017 to [email protected] using ‘[Name of Firm] Sandbox Regulatory Surgery Application’ as the subject line:
- Explain why you think the Sandbox is the appropriate service for you.
- Describe what you would like to test in the sandbox (30 words max).
- Tell us how your business model is innovative (100 words max).
- Please provide sample questions you would like to ask.
- If you have previously applied to the Innovation Hub for support, please give us details.
Thursday, 13 July, 2017
11:00am - 2:00pm