Find out more about how we can adapt our service to meet your needs.
We want to make it easy for you to communicate with us effectively.
Some of the ways we can help you are by:
- speaking to you rather than sending a letter or an email
- corresponding with you in Braille
- correspondence on coloured paper.
- providing audio recordings.
- providing text relay.
- giving you written & spoken translations to and from another language.
- if you prefer, transferring your call through to the Samaritans, Citizens Advice Bureau or the Financial Ombudsman Service and introducing you to them
- with your consent, we can also talk to your representative, such as a relative, friend or community advocate
If you have specific needs to be able to communicate with us effectively, please tell us and we will do our best to meet them.
You can call us on 0800 111 6768 (free) or 0300 500 8082 from the UK, or +44 207 066 1000 from abroad. For calls using next generation text relay, please call us on (18001) 0207 066 1000. You can find more information on our contact pages.