We publish our final periodic regulatory fee and levy rates for 2023/24, including feedback on CP23/07.
We are publishing the 2023/24 periodic regulatory fee and levy rates for the:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Financial Ombudsman Service
- levies collected on behalf of government departments
We are also publishing our feedback on the responses to the consultation on the draft fee and levy rates in CP23/7: Regulated fees and levies: Rates proposals 2023/24.
Who this applies to
This document applies to:
- all FCA fee-payers
- any businesses considering applying for FCA authorisation or registration
- This PS is not directly relevant to retail financial services consumers or consumer groups, although our fees are indirectly met by consumers of financial services.
Firms can use our online fees calculator to calculate their individual fees based on the final rates in this PS. This includes FCA periodic fees and the Financial Ombudsman Service, Money and Pensions Advice Service, Devolved Authorities and illegal money lending levy final rates. The fees calculator will also cover PRA fees and FSCS levies.
We will invoice fee-payers from July 2023 onwards for their 2023/24 periodic fees and levies.