We publish our final 2022/23 periodic regulatory fees and levies including feedback on CP22/07.
We are publishing the 2022/23 periodic regulatory fees and levies for the:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Financial Ombudsman Service
- Money and Pensions Service (referred to in our FEES manual as the Single Financial Guidance Body SFGB)
- Devolved authorities
- The Treasury’s expenses in funding the teams that tackle illegal money lending
We are also publishing our feedback on the responses to the consultation on the draft fees and levies rules in CP22/07 ‘FCA Regulated fees and levies: Rates proposals 2022/23’
Who this applies to
- all FCA fee-payers
- any businesses considering applying for FCA authorisation or registration
This PS is not directly relevant to retail financial services consumers or consumer groups, although our fees are indirectly met by consumers of financial services.
Firms can use our online fees calculator to calculate their individual fees based on the final rates in this PS. This includes FCA periodic fees and the Financial Ombudsman Service, Money and Pensions Advice Service, Devolved Authorities and illegal money lending levy final rates. The fees calculator will also cover PRA fees and FSCS levies.
We will invoice fee-payers from July 2022 onwards for their 2022/23 periodic fees and levies.
August 2022 update
In Table 2.2 of PS22/7, the 2022/23 fee for firms without concessions should be £750, an increase of £176. The document has been updated.