Our assessment of how we and the firms we regulate are adapting to climate change.
Our report sets out the actions we and the financial services industry have taken to adapt to the challenges of climate change. It is set within the context of our strategic approach to climate change, including the transition to net zero by 2050. The report outlines:
- our climate change and environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy and how it is evolving
- a timeline of our major ESG publications between now and next summer
- the climate-related risks that financial services firms are exposed to, including insurance underwriting risk, credit risk, financial market risk and operational risk
- how firms are addressing and adapting to these climate-related risks and opportunities
- how firms and listed companies are planning to transition to net zero
- the role of capital mobilisation in financing both climate change adaptation and climate change mitigation
This is not a consultation but we want to learn from your feedback. Please send any comments to [email protected].