Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What are we consulting on this quarter?
We are proposing to:
- make changes to the pension projection rules to remove conflicts with COBS 13 Annex 2 when providing risk warnings to scheme members with safeguarded-flexible benefits
- make changes to DEPP to set out the FCA’s decision making process under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007
- make changes to EG and DEPP to set out the FCA’s decision making process under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014
- make changes to COBS on adviser charging for vertically integrated firms, arising out of the Financial Advice Market Review
- make changes to the DTR reflecting the Transparency Directive Regulatory Technical Standards on the European Electronic Access Point
- make changes to the Training and Competence sourcebook (TC) table of appropriate qualifications and appropriate qualification time limits, and the Glossary definition of accredited body
- make changes to regulatory reporting requirements
Who this applies to
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
This consultation is now closed.