Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What we are consulting on this quarter
We are proposing:
- changes to the Glossary of definitions, DEPP, COLL and EG to reflect amendments made to the individually recognised overseas collective investment
- schemes regime under section 272 of FSMA, together with other minor changes to COLL to reflect the UK’s withdrawal from the EU
- changes to reporting requirements in the Supervision manual
- changes to PERG, CONC and MCOB to align with recent changes to the regulatory perimeter in respect of credit agreements entered into with high net worth borrowers
- changes to clarify the definition of a ‘significant SYSC firm’
Who this applies to
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
This consultation has now closed. We will publish feedback on responses in upcoming Handbook Notices once we have reviewed your comments.
For more information please view the FCA Handbook.