Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
CP18/6: Addendum (PDF)
What we are consulting on this quarter
We are proposing to make changes to:
- IFPRU 3.2 to ensure consistency of application and align with existing rules in IFPRU 11.6
- IFPRU 11.5 to promote clarity for firms and groups within the scope of IFPRU 11 and ensure continued compliance with the Recovery and Resolution Directive (RRD)
- proposed transitional provision for the large exposures treatment of certain public sector exposures denominated in the domestic currency of any Member State under Regulation (EU) 2017/2395
- regulatory reporting requirements in the Supervision manual
- our address in the Handbook in line with our upcoming move to Stratford
- SUP to implement the EBA Guidelines on payment services under the revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and to implement the requirements of Regulation 98 of the Payment Services Regulations 2017
- our Approach Document ‘Payment Services and Electronic Money – Our Approach, the FCA’s role under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 and the Electronic Money Regulations 2011’
Who this applies to
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
What you need to do
We want to know what you think of our proposals. Comments should reach us by 3 April 2018 for Chapters 2 and 4, 13 April 2018 for Chapter 5 and 3 May 2018 for Chapter 3:
You can also:
- email [email protected] or
- write to: Law & Policy, Enforcement and Market Oversight Division, Financial Conduct Authority, 25 The North Colonnade, London E14 5HS
For more information please view the FCA Handbook.