Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What are we consulting on this quarter?
We are proposing to:
- make changes to the Glossary, SUP, MCOB and MIPRU to signpost how rules implementing the Mortgage Credit Directive apply to passporting firms
- make changes to the Listing Rules, the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules, the
Prospectus Rules and the Glossary
- make changes to the Enforcement Guide to address the situation where a Final Notice
is issued following the prior publication of a Warning Notice Statement
- make changes to the regulatory reporting requirements set out in the Supervision
manual. The proposals amend the notes for the completion of Product Sales Data, conduct breach reporting, credit union prudential reporting requirements, annual reports and accounts reporting, consumer credit forms, non-EEA subgroup reporting and MLAR notes.
- amend the Enforcement Guide and the Decision Procedure and Penalties manual to reflect the FCA powers over UK ELTIFs and to set out a decision making procedure
Who is this consultation aimed at?
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
This consultation has now closed. We will publish feedback on responses and issue a Policy Statement once we have reviewed your comments.
Want to find out more?
For more information:
- view our Handbook