Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What are we consulting on this quarter?
We are proposing to:
- modify the list of appropriate qualifications in the Training and Competence sourcebook
- make minor amendments to the Handbook as a result of the transfer of consumer credit regulation
- amend persistency, annual report and accounts and product sales data reporting
- implement changes to the Handbook regarding employers’ liability registers and the collection of employer reference numbers, as well as the scope of provisions regarding directors’ certificates and auditor reports
- modify the information disclosed in periodic reports and accounts for authorised funds and
- require banks and building societies which offer current accounts to confirm to us each year that they have complied with the Immigration Act.
Who does this consultation affect?
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
What are the next steps?
We want to know what you think of our proposals, please send us your comments via the online form. Please send comments on Chapter 2 to us by 6 July 2014 and comments on all other chapters by 6 August 2014.
Want to find out more?
For more information:
- view the FCA Handbook