In this Quarterly Consultation Paper (QCP) we are consulting on miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook.
Why are we issuing this consultation paper?
In this QCP we propose to:
- align the claims handling rules with the Consumer Insurance (Disclosure and Representations) Act 2012
- amend the Perimeter Guidance Manual on mortgage advice, the professional standards requirements and a new provision for pipeline applications under the Mortgage Market Review
- correct the definition of ‘platform service’ and consult on an updated compatibility statement to reflect the FCA’s objectives
- update the appropriate qualifications list in the Training and Competence sourcebook (TC)
- make consequential amendments to the Decision Procedure and Penalties Manual (DEPP) and the Enforcement Guide (EG) arising from the proposed AIFMUKR.
Who is this CP aimed at?
This will be relevant to you if your firm has an interest in any of the subjects mentioned above.
What are the next steps?
If you want to give us your feedback on any of the changes we are proposing in this QCP, please use this response form. See each chapter for the closing date for comments. If you would rather respond by email or letter, please send your comments to the person named at the end of each chapter in the QCP.
Want to find out more?
For more information:
- view the FCA Handbook.