The Financial Advice Working Group has been established in response to the recommendations of the Financial Advice Market Review (FAMR) report that was published in March 2016.
The Working Group will take forward the three recommendations assigned to it by FAMR.
Find out more about the role of the Working Group in the Terms of Reference.
The Working Group includes a selection of consumer and industry experts from the FAMR Expert Advisory Panel, the Financial Services Consumer Panel, the FCA Smaller Business Practitioner Panel, and the FCA Practitioner Panel.
Its members have been selected on the basis of their expertise and interest in advice and guidance, and also their ability to attend meetings and to contribute to its work. They will act in a personal capacity rather than represent the views of their firm or organisation.
Financial Advice Working Group members
Chair: Nick Prettejohn
- Alex Neill (Which?)
- Caroline Barr (Financial Services Consumer Panel)
- Chris Rhodes (Nationwide)
- Clinton Askew (Chair, FCA Smaller Business Practitioner Panel & Citywide Financial Partners)
- Craig Errington (FCA Smaller Business Practitioner Panel & Wesleyan Assurance Society
- David Bellamy (FCA Practitioner Panel & St. James’s Place PLC)
- Jackie Noakes (Legal & General)
- Jayne-Anne Gadhia (FCA Practitioner Panel & Virgin Money UK)
- Nick Hungerford (Nutmeg)
- Nicky McCabe (Fidelity)
- Richard Freeman (Old Mutual Wealth)
- Dr. Robin Keyte (FCA Smaller Business Practitioner Panel & KEYTE Chartered Financial Planners)
- Sue Lewis (Chair, Financial Services Consumer Panel)
- Steven Cooper (FCA Practitioner Panel & Barclays PLC)
- Teresa Fritz (Financial Services Consumer Panel)