Contact us about mutual societies

If you are trying to contact a mutual society, please see the Mutuals Public Register for their address.

You can also find contact details for sponsoring bodies, who work closely with societies.

Call us

Find our contact details.

Write to us

You can email us in our capacity as the registering authority for mutual societies at [email protected].

Or send a letter to: Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London E20 1JN.

We aim to respond to you within 12 working days.

Report a concern

Use this page to report a concern about a mutual society.

Other contact information

You can also:

Other registering authorities