Published: 25/02/2015 Last Modified: Today
GABRIEL is our online regulatory reporting system for the collection, validation and storage of regulatory data.
GABRIEL unavailable this weekend, from 8pm Friday 27 May
GABRIEL will be unavailable from 8pm Friday 27 May until 7am Monday 30 May due to an annual test of the recoverability of our systems. We apologise for any inconvenience.
If your firm is new to GABRIEL, you will need to register a Principal User. Please read the how to register instructions to set up your Principal User.
Proceed to GABRIEL
GABRIEL Update – May 2016
The following key changes were delivered into GABRIEL over the weekend of 21/22 May 2016:
- New version of Complaints Return for reporting periods ending on or after 30 December 2016 in accordance with Handbook Instrument FCA 2015/65
- New version of RMA-D1 (Regulatory Capital) for reporting periods ending on or after 30 June 2016 in accordance with Policy Statement PS15/28
- Introduction of FIN-CAP (Capital Adequacy) data item for SIPP operators and UCITS depositaries in accordance with Policy Statements PS14/12 and PS16/2
GABRIEL Update – March 2016
The following key changes were delivered into GABRIEL over the weekend of 12-13 March 2016:
- New versions of PSD001 and PSD007 for reporting periods ending on or after 1 April 2017 in accordance with Policy Statement PS15/9
- Data items resulting from the Mortgage Credit Directive have been added to firm schedules
- New version of RMA-C for reporting periods ending on or after 31 March 2016 in accordance with Handbook Instrument FCA 2015/62
- New version of RIA-Complaints for reporting periods ending on or after 31 March 2016 in accordance with Handbook Instrument FCA 2016/14
- New versions of CCR002 and FSA018 for reporting periods ending on or after 31 March 2016 to fix data and validation issues
- Minor version changes to MLA-C, PSD007 and REP004 to fix label and validation issues
Please see the DRG Change Log v34 for further information on these data item-related changes.
GABRIEL operating hours:
Monday - Friday: 7am-10pm*
Saturday - Sunday: 8am-5pm
Support for GABRIEL is provided by the Customer Contact Centre Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm except Bank Holidays.
*GABRIEL will be available from 7am during our current peak period.