Now you are authorised: a webinar series for consumer credit firms
Published: 27/11/2015 Last Modified: 04/05/2016
In our 'now you are authorised' webinar series, our panel answer questions from newly authorised consumer credit firms and outline what they can expect from the supervision process.
- what being FCA regulated means for you
- how to find out what rules and standards apply
- your relationship with the FCA now you are authorised
- how to register for Gabriel
- your reporting and data obligations
Now you are authorised webinar - April 2016
Now you are authorised webinar - January 2016
Now you are authorised webinar - November 2015
Consumer credit section.
Sign up for consumer credit email updates
Back to top >