Information about our internal policies and procedures to help you understand the standards we set ourselves. Learn about the protocols we follow.
Current written protocols that we follow when delivering our services and responsibilities. This section includes our policies and procedures for providing our services and for the recruitment and employment of staff, our complaints procedure and our records management policy.
A pound sign (£) is used to indicate material for which there may be a charge. See administrative arrangements for more information.
- Careers at the FCA – including information on our selection process and application forms.
- Flexible Benefits Plan.
- Code of conduct (for staff).
- Employee Handbook containing terms and conditions of employment and general guidance to staff on FCA procedures, other than security matters.
- Corporate responsibility at the FCA – including FCA in the Community and our Environmental Practice.
- The FCA complaint scheme - complaints about the FCA and our responses.
- Freedom of Information processes - including our Freedom of Information Fees Statement.
- Data protection – including FCA’s Processes and Data Protection subject access request form.
- How FCA-regulated firms can calculate and pay their fees.
- Environmental Information Regulations processes.
- Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations and Information Asset Register.