Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to our functions.
An asterisk (*) indicates material for which there may be a charge - see administrative arrangements for more information.
- Memorandums of Understanding – with both UK and international organisations are now available in our Publications section.
- Register of interests for FCA’s Chairman and Executive members of the FCA’s Board.
- The Financial Services Register* including our data extract service and list of charges.
- Mutuals Societies Public Records Section* including the Mutuals Public Register and a list of costs.
- Disclosure log*- which includes responses to some Freedom of Information requests that are of wider public interest.
- Information Asset Register - information available for re-use under the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations.
- Hospitality and Gifts Log – received by our Chairman and executive members of the FCA Board.
- Diary engagements of the Chairman and Executive Members of the FCA’s Board.
- Fines table – contains information about who FCA has fined.
- List of staff at technical specialist/manager and above level as at 1 July 2018.
- UKLA Official List (this information is available on CD-ROM). Details of securities currently listed on the Official List of the UK Listing Authority (the competent authority for listing).
- Main Official List
- All Suspended Securities
- UKLA Daily Admissions and Daily Cancellations - details of securities admitted to or cancelled from the Official List of the UK Listing Authority today.
- UKLA Daily Suspensions and Daily Restorations - details of securities that have had their listing on the Official List of the UK Listing Authority suspended or restored today.
If you feel that any information is missing, please contact us at [email protected].