Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to our functions.
An asterisk (*) indicates material for which there may be a charge - see administrative arrangements for more information.
- Memorandums of Understanding – with both UK and international organisations are now available in our Publications section.
- Register of interests for FCA’s Chairman and Executive members of the FCA’s Board.
- The Financial Services Register* including our data extract service and list of charges.
- Mutuals Societies Public Records Section* including the Mutuals Public Register.
- Disclosure log*– which includes responses to some Freedom of Information requests that are of wider public interest.
- Information Asset Register – information available for re-use under the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations.
- Hospitality and Gifts Log – received by our Chairman and executive members of the FCA Board.
- Diary engagements of the Chairman and Executive Members of the FCA’s Board.
- Fines table – contains information about who FCA has fined.
- List of staff at technical specialist/manager and above level as at 1 January 2020 – publication will take place retrospectively on a half yearly basis.
- About the Official List
- The Official List (this information is available for download): Details of securities currently listed on the Official List of the FCA.
- All Suspended Securities.
- Daily Admissions and Daily Cancellations - details of securities admitted to or cancelled from the Official List today.
- Daily Suspensions and Daily Restorations - details of securities that have had their listing on the Official List suspended or restored today.
If you feel that any information is missing, please contact us at [email protected].