Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to our functions.
An asterisk (*) indicates material for which there may be a charge – see administrative arrangements for more information.
- Memorandums of understanding – with both UK and international organisations are available in our publications section.
- Disclosure of interests for members of the FCA Board and Executive Committee.
- The Financial Services Register* including our data extract service and list of charges.
- Mutuals Societies Public Records Section* including the Mutuals Public Register.
- Disclosure log*– which includes responses to some Freedom of Information requests that are of wider public interest.
- Information Asset Register – information available for re-use under the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations.
- Hospitality and gifts log – received by our Chair and Executive members of the FCA Board, Executive Committee members, and by Non-Executive Directors.
- Diary engagements of the Chair and Executive members of the FCA’s Board, Executive Committee Members, and by Non-Executive Directors.
- Fines table – contains information about who FCA has fined.
- List of staff at technical specialist/manager and above level as at April 2022 – publication will take place retrospectively on a half yearly basis.
- About the Official List.
- The Official List (this information is available for download): Details of securities currently listed on the Official List of the FCA.
- All Suspended Securities.
- Daily activities.
If you feel that any information is missing, please contact us at [email protected].