We’re a signatory to the Government’s Disability Confident Scheme. This means we guarantee disabled people an interview if they meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy.
The recruitment process will vary, depending on the role you choose. However, there are generally three key steps you will need to go through:
Step one – application
- Firstly, we’ll need to make sure you meet the requirements of the role. Upload your CV and answer any application questions.
- A specialist from our Resourcing Team will view your application, and may contact you with some additional questions or for further clarification about your skills and experience.
- If you’re considered suitable for the role, the hiring manager will review your application. They will then decide whether to request an interview.
- Remember, if you’re eligible for the Disability Confident scheme, you’re guaranteed an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy.
Step two – assessment
- The assessment process will vary depending on your specialism and the role you are applying for.
- The first stage will usually be a face-to-face interview which will involve a competency-based section and a technical assessment.
- Depending on the role, you may be asked to attend an assessment centre. At the time, we'll give you further details on what this may involve.
- During the assessment process, please feel free to ask one our recruiters for more information if you need it.
Step three – joining
If you’re successful in the assessment process, one of our recruiters will contact you to discuss the details of our offer.
Should you accept, we'll give you details of our pre-employment screening process and work with you to agree a suitable start date.
A member of our Onboarding Team will manage you through the joining process and get you ready for your new career with us.