Want a career that matters?
Our ten programmes cover everything from Strategy and Competition to Economics and Data Science. There’s no telling where your talent can take you.
Get the right work-life balance, flexible working options, a competitive salary, learning programmes, plus many more benefits. Our scheme is closed.
We are following government guidelines and currently all new employees will join remotely. You will be provided with a laptop and an allowance for home office equipment (if needed), to ensure you have an appropriate working environment to carry out your role.. The Early Careers team will keep you updated throughout your onboarding journey as this situation changes.
Programmes on offer:
- Economics - develop essential insights to support the evaluation and planning of our policies
- Strategy and Competition - use intelligence gathering and policy expertise to shape regulation
- Supervision - review and assess individuals and firms working in financial services
For 2021, we will not have any open graduate vacancies for the following programmes:
- Cyber & Information Resilience - defend against hackers and help firms prevent data breaches
- Enforcement - investigate firms and hold them accountable for any serious misconduct
- Human Resources - use your skills to build strong relationships and drive transformational change
- International - develop our strategy for engaging and influencing international organisations
- Market Oversight - tackle market abuse and oversee stock market transactions and trading
- Technology & Change - design and test technological solutions to help us evolve for the future