Find out how we measure our performance.
We evaluate the effect our work has so that we can find ways to improve. We state our key milestones for the year in our Business Plan. And we describe the progress we have made against our business plan, how we use data and how we continue to pursue our statutory objectives in our Annual Report.
Standards we aim to meet
We measure our performance using service standards. These are the levels of performance that we aim to meet when carrying out our regulatory functions – we publish these as part of our commitment to be a transparent organisation.
We break down the service standards by the following categories:
- Complaints about us
- Payment services regulations & electronic money regulations
- Regulatory decisions
- Customer satisfaction
We also publish quarterly key performance indicators (KPIs):
Previous service standards
- Quarterly KPIs – 2019/20: September 2019 (PDF)
- Quarterly KPIs – 2019/20: June 2019 (PDF)
- Quarterly KPIs – 2018/19: March 2019 (PDF)
- Quarterly KPIs – 2018/19: December 2018 (PDF)
- Quarterly KPIs – 2018/19: September 2018 (PDF)
- Quarterly KPIs – 2018/19: June 2018 (PDF)
- Quarterly KPIs – 2017/18: March 2018 (PDF)
- Quarterly KPIs – 2017/18: December 2017 (PDF)
- Quarterly KPIs – 2017/18: September 2017 (PDF)
- Archived KPIs
- Archived service standards