CP16/8: Quarterly Consultation Paper No. 12
Published: 18/03/2016 Last Modified: 18/03/2016
Once a quarter, we consult on proposed miscellaneous amendments to our Handbook. These tend to be minor changes but we still want to get your feedback on our proposals.
What are we consulting on this quarter?
We are proposing to:
- make changes to the Glossary, SUP, MCOB and MIPRU to signpost how rules implementing the Mortgage Credit Directive apply to passporting firms
- make changes to the Listing Rules, the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules, the
Prospectus Rules and the Glossary
- make changes to the Enforcement Guide to address the situation where a Final Notice
is issued following the prior publication of a Warning Notice Statement
- make changes to the regulatory reporting requirements set out in the Supervision
manual. The proposals amend the notes for the completion of Product Sales Data, conduct breach reporting, credit union prudential reporting requirements, annual reports and accounts reporting, consumer credit forms, non-EEA subgroup reporting and MLAR notes.
- amend the Enforcement Guide and the Decision Procedure and Penalties manual to reflect the FCA powers over UK ELTIFs and to set out a decision making procedure
CP16/8: Quarterly Consultation Paper No. 12[PDF]
Who is this consultation aimed at?
This will be relevant if you or your firm has any interest in the subjects mentioned above.
What are the next steps?
We want to know what you think of our proposals. Comments should reach us by 18 April 2016 for Chapter 2 and 18 May for all other chapters. See the Overview section of the QCP for more details.
Want to find out more?
For more information:
Back to top >